ConCERT “Connecting Communities, Environment & Responsible Tourism” is a Cambodian NGO, number 505, based in Siem Reap, Cambodia. Our vision is a Cambodia free of poverty; our mission is to turn good intentions into the best possible help for disadvantaged people in Cambodia.
Many visitors to Cambodia would like to offer their help in some way but are unsure how:
- How should I respond to street children begging for food or money?
- What are the issues surrounding many orphanages in Cambodia, and are there better alternative solutions for children in need?
- What makes a successful volunteer placement, and what can go wrong if these requirements are not in place?
- What sort of things do I need to think about before offering support?
- How can I do something positive if I only have a day or two to spare?
ConCERT can help you answer these questions; feel free to contact us by phone, email or stop by and visit us at the New Leaf Eatery. You’ll also find information points at Sister Srey Café and Haven Training Restaurant
Alternatively take a look through our website to find out how you can best offer your support.